Commercial Technology Innovation “NETS” Constructech Magazine Top Products Awards for 2009
February 25, 2009
+1 630.933.0844 ext. 246
Carol Stream, Ill. – Feb. 25, 2009 – Constructech magazine, in its March issue, announces the winners of its 2009 Constructech Top Products Awards—an annual competition that recognizes superior product innovation, success, usefulness, uniqueness, adaptation, and potential for growth in the commercial construction marketplace.
Constructech’s panel of editors reviewed nearly 100 entries in four primary categories for 2009—New products, Enhanced products, Trusted products, and Supported products—28 of which “NETS” this year’s best-of-the-best honors.
“Our goal again this year was to identify the leading technology products in the commercial construction market today,” said Mike Carrozzo, chief editor of Constructech magazine. “By no means are we saying that these are the only viable products on the market.
“Rather, in the opinion of our editorial team, they are a representative sampling of the most innovative and successful products currently available to the commercial construction industry,” added Carrozzo. “And indeed, these products are among the best technology currently available for commercial construction applications.”
Commercial Winners by Category:
New Products (Features technology applications that have been in the market for less than two years).
• DProfiler from Beck Technology
• Paperless Service Management from Jonas Software
• Quest Machine Control from Maxwell Systems
• Notevault from Notevault Inc.
• Tekla Structures for Construction Management from Tekla Inc.
• Field Software Suite from Vela Systems
Enhanced Products (Features recent upgrades and/or re-releases of applications that have been in the market at least three years).
• cadLive from Accubid Systems
• BID2WIN Estimating and Bidding from BID2WIN Software Inc.
• IntelliBid from ConEst Software Systems
• Construction Document Manager from Construction Imaging
• ProEst Takeoff from Construction Management Software
• The Executive Dashboard from Foundation Software
• Estimation Digital Takeoff from Maxwell Systems
• Prolog 2008 from Meridian Systems
• ConstructionSuite 2009 from UDA Technologies
• Viewpoint V6 Software from Viewpoint Construction Software
Trusted Products (Familiar applications that have been in the market at least three years).
• Accubid Estimating from Accubid Systems
• Bluebeam PDF Revu from Bluebeam Software Inc.
• CMiC Software from CMiC
• Electronic Invoice Routing from ComputerEase Software Inc.
• GradeBeam Construction Communication Network from GradeBeam
• Proliance from Meridian System
• PENTA Construction ERP Software from Penta Technologies Inc.
• Unifer from Skire Inc.
• Textura Construction Payment Management from Textura Corp.
Supportive Technologies (Features complimentary systems and technologies that play a critical role to enhancing core business applications).
• MyAssistant from Innovative Software Design
• MTG Frameworks Solution Set from Morpheus Technology Group
• SX7 Series from Telular Corp.
Specific criteria used for selecting this year’s award winners included product description, the product’s overall usefulness and uniqueness to the industry, and the customer growth rate for the particular product throughout past years.
“As we continue on in 2009, it is the resilient nature of the commercial construction industry that will keep projects moving ahead and innovation moving forward,” added Peggy Smedley, editorial director of Constructech.
“Our readership studies show that 60% of our readers plan to spend anywhere from $50,000 to $100,000 in 2009 on new technology, and that 65% of these readers are either the single decisionmaker or a key influencer of technology purchases at their respective companies.
“These are encouraging numbers, and companies will turn to products and services like those included in our 2009 Constructech Top Product Awards to take on the challenges that most certainly remain ahead,” said Smedley.
Commercial market winners and their winning products are featured in Constructech’s March issue. The magazine announced and profiled its 2009 residential market Top Products Award winners in its February issue.
To order a copy of either the February or March issues of Constructech, please contact Dawn Cassata at email@example.com.
About Constructech Commercial
Constructech Commercial magazine is focused on providing the construction industry with the necessary tools to increase productivity and profitability by looking at the true value of information technology and building control automation through the eyes of the builder, contractor, and corporate owner.