Commercial Winners Revealed for Constructech Top Products
February 28, 2008
Michelle Mayer, Publicist
630.933.0844 ext. 246
Carol Stream, Ill. – With the release of its March issue, Constructech magazine today announced the winners in the first Constructech Top Products awards. The products named demonstrate some of the most innovative software and hardware available in the commercial construction industry today.
In its 2008 Readership Study, Constructech magazine disclosed that 61% of its readers plan to spend anywhere from $50,000 to $100,000, or more, in the coming year on new technology. In addition to this, 79% of these readers are either the single decisionmaker or a key influencer in technology purchases for their respective companies. With such a rise in technology spending, companies producing innovative products should be best positioned to reap the benefits in 2008.
“The products chosen as the 2008 Constructech Top Products are innovative, successful, and some of the best of what can be utilized today. Constructech’s readers are eagerly adopting the available technology solutions in the commercial construction space,” said Mike Carrozzo, editor of Constructech magazine. “As these builders and contractors look to improve their business practices, the solution providers must strive to meet the demand.”
Winners of the commercial Constructech Top Products of 2008 are:
• The Simple Series from Contractors Software Group
• FAST Mobile Document System from FAST-CAT
• Hard Dollar Enterprise Edition from Hard Dollar Corp.
• PENTA Business Analytics from Penta Technologies Inc.
• Primavera P6 from Primavera Systems
• ConstructionSuite 2007 from UDA Technologies
• CMiC from CMiC
• Chameleon from Construction Imaging
• Construction Document Manager from Construction Imaging
• TRACKpoint from eSub Inc.
• HeavyBid from HCSS
• HeavyJob from HCSS
• Private Construction Office from iSqFt
• Prolog from Meridian Systems
• Proliance from Meridian Systems
• site|folio from site|folio
• BID2WIN 2007 from BID2WIN Software Inc.
• Corecon 2007 from Corecon Technologies
• iBEAM OnSite Construction Camera from iBEAM Systems Inc.
• Internet Plan Room from iSqFt
• Construction Business Management Software Solution from Maxwell Systems Inc.
• Viewpoint V6 from Viewpoint Construction Software
The Constructech Top Products honor the best products tailored for the construction market. Winning entries were chosen based on product description, the product’s overall usefulness and uniqueness to the industry, and the customer growth rate for the particular product throughout the past few years.
"The nearly 100 entries submitted for the first Constructech Top Products awards demonstrated what strides the construction industry has taken during the past few years," says Peggy Smedley, editorial director of Constructech. "I would like to congratulate the winners in the commercial sector for the steps they have taken to continue delivering quality solutions to builders and contractors.”
To learn more about the commercial winners, don’t miss the March issue of Constructech. Also, pick up the February edition of Constructech to see which products were named in the residential market. To order a copy of Constructech magazine, please contact Dawn Cassata at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To find out how your company may be included as one of the Constructech Top Products of 2009, please click here or contact Michelle Mayer at 630.933.0844 ext. 246.
About Constructech Commercial
Looking at information technology and building control automation through the eyes of the builder, contractor, and corporate owner, Constructech magazine is focused on providing the construction industry with the necessary tools to increase productivity and profitability. Constructech Commercial takes the perspective of the commercial construction professional and corporate building owner in uncovering the true value of information technology tools and building control automation.
# # #